The level of testosterone plays an important role in each man’s life. It helps them to lead a healthy relation with their partners. If the level of testosterone in the body decreases, there are chances of several issues such as family problem, health issue and various other issues. There is no need to worry as there are various ways by which one can increase them.
How to increase
- In order to increase the production of Testosterone you should take foods that have high fat content. According to doctor intake of high fat content foods helps in producing large amount of testosterone on the body. So it is advised to take foods with high fat content, who are facing low testosterone issues.
- You should not take high content of sugar as it affects the level of testosterone. The high level of sugar affects the insulin level of the body and as a result all the glucose goes out from the bloodstream. So in order to lead a healthy life the consumption of sugar has to be lowered.
- Testosterone level are affected by drinking alcohol especially beer. Generally taking lot of alcohol men becomes emotional as testosterone gets converted into estrogen. If you are have low testosterone level then in that case you should strictly avoid intake of beer.
- If there is less or no sleep at night this can affect the Testosterone level. In order to get good sound sleep, you can read some books as this would help you to feel relaxed at night and helps in taking good sleep. If you take magnesium before going to bed this would help you to take good sound sleep and as a result testosterone level can be increased.
- In order to increase the testosterone you should do exercises, but doing over exercise may hamper the positive affect. You should perform compound exercise rather than performing only single exercise. Every day you should perform exercise for about forty five minutes
Also Read: How to Boost Sperm Count Naturally?
If you want to get the treatment for your sexual problems, then you can consult Dr. P.K. Gupta, the Best sexologist in Delhi for the treatment and diagnosis of your problem.
Article Source: https://goo.gl/XSCXME